Addicted 2 DIY | Build your own laundry pedestal with these easy plans! This has been the best thing ever in my house. I absolutely love how functional it is.

2.png (400×400)

 
With the new year starting, it seems that everyone (including myself) is looking for ways to get organized. This laundry pedestal is a great start for your laundry room. My husband and I built this a year and a half ago for our new washer and dryer.  There are a lot of oddities with our house (I could go on and on), but one of them is the size of our laundry room.  At first glance, it’s a good-sized laundry room.  Unfortunately, the space where the washer and dryer go is actually very narrow.  Our old washer and dryer used to stick out so far that we could just barely close the laundry room door.  Our dryer vent hose was at an angle that probably wasn’t ideal.
 
 
 


2.png (400×400)

No comments :

Post a Comment